Here are seven facts about me:
- Although I adore teaching it wasn’t my first love, I started out with a degree in Psychology which I always adored and have unrealistic ideas about returning to someday.
- I went to an Irish speaking primary and secondary school.
- I took my husbands name when we got married but took the Irish version of it, so although we have the same surname it is in two different languages… awkward me?
- I make decisions very quickly. I know where my heart lies and I tend to leap before I look, luckily this usually pays off for me.
- I am very law abiding. I hate littering, speeding, parking in disabled spots etc. I think we all live in a society and that we should be working together rather than against each other.
- My brother once hired and then fired me in the same week when he was accused by his boss of nepotism, luckily it was only to be a summer job for me.. and in fairness he had already hired my cousin and one of my other brothers 🙂 I come from a very large family.
- I drink pints of Smithwicks…. It all started when I was young and wanted to order something that didn’t make me look underage and grew into a love affair!
And now for the nominations;