- Getting up to the kids in the morning when you are barely functioning to allow the other to lie in
- Holding hands even while pushing buggy’s and catching wayward toddlers.
- Making cups of tea… and coffee… and more tea.
- Having moments when a genuine panic attack hits at the thought of ever being without them.
- Accepting that it wasn’t them but the sleep deprivation talking.
- Knowing it’s ok to miss your children when out on a “date” together.
- Not having an ESC button.
- Appreciating the increase in boob size and being unphased by the increase in belly size.
- Finding the love for your children only amplifies your love for each other.
- Getting a “you look beautiful” while wearing no make up and a pair of tracksuit pants.
- Being exactly where you want to be.